Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ENGAGED | SANTA BARBARA

I am so excited to announce that I am engaged! This past weekend 12/27-12/29 My now Fiancé and I took a mini getaway trip to Santa Barbara to celebrate our 7th Year Anniversary. It was so romantic he got us a suite at Hyatt Santa Barbara with the Beach view. When we arrived the manager had a sweet surprise, she left a champagne bottle and chocolate covered strawberries. We had reservations at the restaurant within Hyatt (Bistro 1111) and the manager had a cheese cake surprise for us (how sweet of her).


BISTRO 1111

 OUR VIEW FROM THE SUITE

On Saturday, our actual anniversary, we decided to walk down State Street near the pier.  The weather was amazing for being winter time! 
SUNNIES: ZEROUV | JACKET: OBEY | JUMPSUIT: FOREVER 21 | SANDALS: FOREIGN EXCHANGE

For dinner we decided to eat at an Italian Restaurant 
CA'DARIO RISTORANTE
SCARF: COTTON | BODYSUIT: MELROSE | JACKET: OBEY | LEGGINGS: FOREVER 21 | BAG: URBAN OUTFITTERS | HEELS: STEVE MADDEN


After dinner I changed into something more comfortable and we walked down to the beach across the hotel. We were just walking and talking about our relationship and how it was so romantic that he planned our getaway. He then told me that he had one more surprise and he semi kneeled because he didn't want to get his knee dirty with sand hahaha. He asked me "WILL YOU MARRY ME" honestly I am a pretty tough girl that tries not to show any emotion and I just started crying I couldn't say anything. He was waiting for an answer while I was hugging him and crying! Until I told him "YES, PUT THE RING ON ME." hahaha This was more than I could have asked for. In my finace's words "LUCKY SEVEN"

 I AM OBSESSED WITH MY RING 

I AM STANDING ACROSS WHERE HE PROPOSED                          

No comments:

Post a Comment