Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MY LITTLE PONY AT BUILD.A.BEAR

It was my god daughter's birthday three weeks ago and as a part of her birthday present, I took her to build a bear. I had a coupon ($10 off $30) that was included in the Happy Meal build a bear toy, the store was also having a gift certificate deal, pay $5 for a $10 gift certificate. My god daughter has a twin and he also wanted a build a bear so we took him the following week. I have always wanted a Build A Bear too! I know, I am a little bit old for that so I just had my god daughter make it for me so she would not feel left over, since her twin brother was making one too. I love unicorns and My Little Pony, so this was a perfect match for me!

MEET BETSEY


The coupon expires on May 31, 2014


MY GOD DAUGHTER 




No comments:

Post a Comment